Sunday, May 1, 2011

Book Watching "Unsaid"


Wow, Its the first Sunday in May. We're five months into 2011 already. Were has the time gone?!

Well its great to have you back again for another edition of Book Watching. For the newbies let me just  remind you about what we do here on Sundays-Book Watching is a weekly meme where I share trailers for upcoming or newly released books. This meme may cause your TBR pile to grow or in some cases topple over. But don't just take my word for it.

This week's trailer hails from a book that is simply "remarkable". I hope to have this one in my tbr pile soon. Check out the trailer below and let me know what you think.



Title: Unsaid: A Novel
Author: Neil Abramson
Genre: Literary Fiction
Pages: 368
Publishers: Center Street (August 4, 2011)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2011 Bookventures Book Blog. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.