Monday, April 25, 2011

Something to pass the time.......

Since I'm behind on my reading and cannot churn out reviews as fast as I would like to, I thought that I would pass the time by sharing a few pics from my recent hiking trip at the beginning of April. This particular hiking trip was a wet one (mostly swimming involved). Unfortunately I cannot swim, float or do a decent doggy paddle-even with a life jacket on so the trip became a bit frustrating for me. Nevertheless, I enjoyed the outdoors and meeting new people.

Hope you guys enjoy my pics as I try to complete my reading.







1 comment:

bermudaonion said...

Wow, you hike in some pretty rugged terrain.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2011 Bookventures Book Blog. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.