Sunday, April 24, 2011

Book Watching " The Sixth Man"


Happy Easter Sunday everyone!!

I hope everyone is having a great day. What are your plans today?!

Today, i'm hoping to spend some quality time with the family.  However, before I do that, I want to welcome everyone to another installment of Book Watching. Just to remind you about what we do here on Sundays-Book Watching is a weekly meme where I share trailers for upcoming or newly released books. This meme may cause your TBR pile to grow or in some cases topple over. But don't just take my word for it.

This week's trailer feels like one that belongs to a must-see movie. Out of all of his books, Deliver us from Evil and Hell's Corner are the two that I am most most familiar with. Have you guess who I'm referring to? Ok, well without further or due, here's my trailer for this Sunday. Enjoy!


Title: The Sixth Man
Author: David Baldacci
Genre: Mystery
Pages: 432
Publishers: Grand Central Publishing (April 19th 2011)







I am an Amazon Associate

1 comment:

bermudaonion said...

Happy Easter to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2011 Bookventures Book Blog. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.