Sunday, April 17, 2011

Book Watching "The Bird Sisters"

Good Sunday Morning Everyone.

I have a lot to be thankful for today. My blogging buddy Cheryl @Cmash Loves to Read just featured me in her Sunday Meme Shining Star. I feel all tingly inside and I can't stop talking about it. You can check out her post here.

I am also happy to be bringing you another installment of one of my favourite memes Book Watching.

In case you're just joining us, Book Watching is a weekly meme where I share trailers for upcoming or newly released books. This meme may cause your TBR pile to grow or in some cases topple over. But don't just take my word for it.

This week I'm featuring an author interview for a book that i think EVERYONE is familiar with. I have been reading some very favorable reviews on this debut which makes me excited for the author and eager to  purchase my copy.

Hope you guys enjoy and have a great day : )


Title: The Bird Sisters: A Novel
Author:  Rebecca Rasmussen
Genre: Literature/Fiction
Pages: 304
Publishers: Crown (April 12th 2011)

 

I am an Amazon Affiliate

2 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I'm really excited about The Bird Sisters and even more excited that the author is coming here in June!

Gigi Ann said...

Congrats on being Cheryl's Shining Star. It was nice meeting and knowing a little bit about you.

I have been seeing The Bird Sisters on quite a few blogs lately. It sounds like a fun read.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2011 Bookventures Book Blog. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.