Wednesday, March 16, 2011

WWW Wednesday


Thankfully it's mid week and if you are having a work week like mine, you are probably thanking god (as I am right now) that it is only 2 more days until the weekend. *day dreams* Oh the lovely weekend! Filled with reading possibilities and endless hours of R&R........ *deep relaxing sigh*

Anyway, where was I?

Wednesdays always herald one of my favourite blogging memes, WWW Wednesday. WWW Wednesday is hosted by Mizb over at Should Be Reading. Feel free to check out her blog, to see what everyone else is reading this week.

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?

My responses are listed below:


I am currently reading.....


I just finished reading.... (my review will be up later this week)


Next on my list is....


How was your week in reading?

1 comment:

Julie @ Knitting and Sundries said...

Masquerade is one that I'm somewhat interested in, but I've seen some mixed reviews. I look forward to your opinion on it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2011 Bookventures Book Blog. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.