Sunday, March 20, 2011

Book Watching "The Informationist"


This Sunday I am pleased to bring to you Book Watching, my weekly meme where we feature book trailers for newly released or upcoming books.

My choice this week is for a book has been popping up all over the blogosphere recently. Since I have been living under a rock for the past few months, I am posting this trailer in the hopes that you all can give me some insight into this one.  One thing is for certain, It looks good and will most likely end up on my wish list.

Hope you guys enjoy the trailer.




Title: The Informationist; A Thriller
Author: Taylor Stevens
Genre: Thriller
Pages: 320 pages
Publishers: Crown Publishing (March 8th 2011)

 


I am an Amazon Affliate

2 comments:

Julie @ Knitting and Sundries said...

I haven't seen much about this book, but I must say the trailer seems pretty cool!

bookluvrmindy said...

Hi! I found your blog through BookBlogs and I am now a follower! Will you follow me?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2011 Bookventures Book Blog. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.