Sunday, March 13, 2011

Book Watching "Bringing Adam Home"


Its Sunday, my second favourite day of the week. This week i am really excited to bring you this week's book trailer but before we get into it let me first remind you of what Book Watching is all about.

Book Watching is a weekly meme, appearing only on Sundays, where I feature book trailers for newly released or upcoming books.

This week's trailer is quite chilling but i know that once you seen it you'll be eager to have a go at Bringing Adam Home. Hope you enjoy and have a great day!.





Title: Bringing Adam Home: The Abduction that changed America
Authors: Les Standiford and Joe Matthews
Genre: Mystery/Thriller/True Crimes
Pages: 304
Publishers: Ecco (March 1st 2011)

1 comment:

Julie @ Knitting and Sundries said...

Although I'm sure this would make me cry, I still want this book.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2011 Bookventures Book Blog. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.