Saturday, December 18, 2010

Update

It has been almost a month since you have last heard from me or seen a blog post go up. And most of you are probably wondering what’s been going on. I wish I had some exciting news to share but to be honest, I have just been working.  From travelling for work to organizing and participating in a fashion show to meetings, things have just been quite hectic. Not to mention all of the preparations for the holiday season that’s been going on at my house.  All of these activities have not left me with much time to read but I have been able to complete a book entitled Molly’s Millions. Look out for the review soon.  In the meantime, let me take this opportunity to wish everyone Happy Holidays!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2011 Bookventures Book Blog. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.