Wednesday, November 17, 2010

WWW Wednesday


Hmm, its been a while....
 

Its mid week and while its two days away from the weekend, Wednesday also signifies another great occasion; WWW Wednesdays.

WWW Wednesdays is hosted by MizB over at
 Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?

Here are my responses:

I am currently reading Emily Green and Me by Kathryn White. I decide to bump this up on the reading list because I was really curious about the storyline. So far, so good. Very abstract kind of writing but good nonetheless.

I recently finished reading two books that featured death quite heavily. These were Red Hook Road by Ayelet Waldman and Dante's Journey by J.C Marino. My review for the latter should appear tomorrow but in the meantime, you an can check out my review for Red Hook Road.

Up next will be Molly's Millions by Victoria Connelly. It looks like another good story and i cannot wait to dig in.

So how was your week in reading????

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hey you! I'll jump in...

Just finished: The Blindness of the Heart by Julia Franck. Great but difficult.

Currently reading: The Anonymous Novel by Barbero (Russia, Russian characters, strangely amusing)

Next up: Stones in a Landslide from Peirine Press.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2011 Bookventures Book Blog. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.