Sunday, November 21, 2010

Book Watching "Of Thee I Sing, A Letter to my Daughters"


Happy Sunday!

This Sunday I am pleased to bring to you Book Watching, my weekly meme where we feature book trailers for newly released or upcoming books.

Today's selection is actually a great gift idea for the holidays. Check it out below and hit up the comments section. Let me know what you think.   Enjoy! : )



Title: Of Thee I Sing, A Letter to my Daughters
Author: Barack Obama
Genre: Children
Reading Level: 4-8 yrs
Pages: 40
Publishers: Knopf Books for Young Readers (November 16th, 2010)















2 comments:

mike draper said...

Enjoy the blog. Lots of information and your choice of books to review is helpful.
Mike

Cozy in Texas said...

Hello, I stopped by your blog today. Book trailers seem to be popular these days.
Ann

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2011 Bookventures Book Blog. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.