Wednesday, October 6, 2010

WWW Wednesdays


Its Wednesday and that means its time for another installment of WWW Wednesdays. WWW Wednesdays is hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?
I just started reading  Under the Poppy by Kathe Koje. I'm also listening to The Lion by Nelson DeMille.   Since i'm so self conscious about my ancient CD player, i usually listening to this one at home...lol

I recently finished reading Hidden Wives by Claire Avery. My review for this will be posted soon.

Next on my list is Red Hook Road by Ayelet Waldman. Look out for my giveaway on this one.

Hope you guys have a great week in reading : )

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2011 Bookventures Book Blog. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.