Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Hey !!!! Don't forget about me!


Hey! Hey!,

Don't forget about me!! : )

I know I have been absent for a few days but i'm still here.

No i didn't move again but i did get a new job and its taking up most of my blogging time. That's why i haven't been able to visit your blogs or update mine for that matter.  I am still very much committed to blogging and interacting with this great community of book bloggers but its not going to be as regular as i would like. I read on my long, traffic filled trips to and from work and that has allowed me to complete Hidden Wives by Claire Avery. I never thought that i would take days to write a review but that has been the case. No worries, i promise to have it up in no time.

At work we have access to free wifi and that allows me to check my email once in a while. I try to sneak a peek at twitter to see what you guys are up too but with the constant updates, me not being able to respond to all of them and being paranoid about getting caught, i just end up logging off after 5 minutes. My ability to check Google reader to read all of the awesome book reviews and meme updates that you posted in the last week is also in jeopardy. I just can't find the time. Its even harder when i get home in the evenings since i get tired by the time its 6pm and I end up heading to bed by 7:30.

Drastic times call for drastic measures and I don't want to miss out on anything. If that means that i have to make my post late in the evenings or perhaps really early in the mornings then so be it. I may also have to reserve certain days for catching up with all of my favorite blogs and that's OK too.

In the meantime, i just want you to know that i haven't gone anywhere so don't forget about me : )

2 comments:

Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Good luck with the new job. I know how you feel as (6) months ago when I started my new job I was paranoid to check emails, surf the web etc, but now I realize it is acceptable and don't feel guilty. You'll soon fall into a doable rhythm.

jewelknits said...

Oh! Believe me, I know how hard it is to work full-time AND try to keep up with a blog. You have to take time for your family and friends, too .. Real life comes first! I'll still be checking in on ya!

Julie @ Knitting and Sundries

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2011 Bookventures Book Blog. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.