Wednesday, September 29, 2010

WWW Wednesdays


Its Wednesday and that means its time for another installment of WWW Wednesdays. WWW Wednesdays is hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?

Here are my responses:

I am currently reading Hidden Wives by Claire Avery this week. Its been my companion on those long bus rides into the city and let me tell you, its a really good companion. I decided to push this one up my reading list because i've had it for a while to review and I'm really interested in what the book is about.

I just finished  Into the Beautiful North by Luis Alberto Urrea, another one my travel companions and i didn't want this book to end. You can read all about it here.

Up next on the list is The Lion by Nelson DeMille. Its an audio book so i have to break out the CD player..lol

How was your week in reading??

1 comment:

CMash said...

I have never "listened" to a book. But with so many that enjoy them, I might have to try it once.
CMash

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2011 Bookventures Book Blog. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.