Wednesday, September 22, 2010

WWW Wednesdays


Its Wednesday and that means its time for another installment of WWW Wednesdays. WWW Wednesdays is hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?

Here are my responses:

I am currently reading Into the Beautiful North by Luis Alberto Urrea. Am four chapters in and I must admit, so far so good.

I recently finished reading More Church Folk by Michelle Andrea Bowen. Feel free to check out my review on that story.

According to my to-read pile The Lion by Nelson De Mille is next. However since its an audio book, I'll double up on my reading and throw in The Hidden Wives by Claire Avery as well.

How was your week in reading?

1 comment:

Bibliophile By the Sea said...

I've yet to read a book by Urrea, but I own (2) of them --enjoy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2011 Bookventures Book Blog. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.