Wednesday, September 15, 2010

WWW Wednesdays


Its Wednesday and that means its time for another installment of WWW Wednesdays. WWW Wednesdays is hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?

I am currently reading More Church Folks by Michelle Andrea Bowen.  I'm now getting a chance to read it becasue i had to bump up an ARC for review this week. So hopefully i should have More Church Folks read and reviewed by the end of the week.

I recently finished reading Wrinkles, Waistlines and Wet Pants by Jeanne Kraus and it was exactly what i needed. I also finished reading French Letters: Engaged in War by Jack Woodville London. Check out my reviews on both books.

Well according to my to-read pile on the blog, Into The Beautiful North by Luis Alberto Urrea is up next. I am really looking forward to finally reading this one. Its been in my pile for a while now and has gotten pushed back on several occasions for all sorts of reasons, most of which i could not control. There should also be a giveaway for this book as well so be on the look out.

So know that i have spilled on my week in reading, how was yours???

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2011 Bookventures Book Blog. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.