Wednesday, September 8, 2010

WWW Wednesdays


Is it mid week already? Well you guys know what that means. Its time for another installment of WWW Wednesdays. WWW Wednesdays is hosted by MizB over at
 Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?
Here are my responses:

I am currently reading Waistines, Wrinkles and Wet pants by Jeanne Kraus. I am enjoying this one since its lite and funny and just what i needed to get me back into my regular reading routine.

I recently finished reading The Millionaire's Son by Kirk D. Yancey. Its my first adventure in the Urban Life genre and you can read all about it in my review here. I also finished a review for Walk Like You Have Somewhere To Go by Lucille O'Neal. My review will be posted tomorrow.

Next on my to read list is More Church Folks by Michelle Andrea Bowen. I've been eagerly anticipating this particular read and i cannot wait to dig in.

So, how was your week in reading ????

2 comments:

CMash said...

I LOL when I read the title of "Waistlines, Wrinkles and Wet Pants"...too funny.
CMash

jewelknits said...

The Waistlines book does indeed sound funny! :)

Read your review on "The Millionaire's Son" AND I know that you read mine on "More Church Folks". Can't wait to see what you think of it.

Julie @ Knitting and Sundries

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2011 Bookventures Book Blog. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.