Friday, September 10, 2010

Happy Eid / Eid Mubarak



Eid Mubarak to the Islamic community in the book blogosphere and also around the world. I wish you and your loved ones a wonderful eid and may today bring much love and happiness for you and your family.

Its a public holiday here at home so that means that we have an early start to the weekend. Friday is also my rest day from the blog so you wont see any posts going up today.  Dont worry, I promise to be back on Saturday with a new review.

Am not sure what my plans are for today; maybe a trip to the beach (if the weather holds up) or hanging out with my loved ones or spending time with my babe. The possibilities are endless. One thing's for sure, i do intent to make my blog rounds sometime during the day today. That way i wont feel guilty about being on holiday while you guys are hard at work on your blogs.

Hope you ALL a great day today : )

2 comments:

Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Happy Holiday to you and yours :)

jewelknits said...

Have a great holiday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2011 Bookventures Book Blog. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.