Wednesday, August 11, 2010

WWW Wednesdays


Its Wednesday and that means its time for another installment of WWW Wednesdays. WWW Wednesdays is hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?

Here are my responses:

I am currently reading The Body Shop by Paul Solotaroff

I recently finished reading Private by James Patterson and Indiana by N C Weyl. My reviews for both books will be posted later this week. Plus look out for my giveaway for Private. I've got 3 copies up for grabs : )

 Flight to Heaven by Capt. Dale Black is next on my to-read pile

How was your week in reading??

2 comments:

CMash said...

Can't wait to see your review of Private by James Patterson. I have it in my review tbr pile and can't wait to get to it.
CMash

Irene said...

I'm looking forward to your review of Indiana, I'm not a reader of James Patterson, but maybe some day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2011 Bookventures Book Blog. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.