Wednesday, August 4, 2010

WWW Wednesdays

Its Wednesday and that means its time for another installment of WWW Wednesdays. WWW Wednesdays is hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?

 Here are my responses:

I am currently reading 'All Over the Map' by Laura Fraser. I started it last night and so far so good.

I recently finished reading 'Fearless: 7 Principles of Peace and Mind' by Dr. Brenda Shoshana and 'Through the Triangle' by C.P Stewart. My reviews for both will be posted later this week.

I think i'll read 'Indiana' by N.C Weyl

How was your week of reading????

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Although I hadn't heard of it until just now, Indiana sounds fascinating! Great pick! Enjoy the rest of your week in books!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2011 Bookventures Book Blog. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.