Monday, August 23, 2010

Mailbox Monday


Its Monday, the start of another great week in book blogging. To start off my Monday here's a new installment of Mailbox Monday.

Mailbox Monday is traditional hosted by Marcia@ The Printed Page however its on tour so our lovely host this month is Chick Loves Lit. If you are nosy like me (yes you are, don't try to hide it) and you want to see what everyone else got, go check out this blog.

As for me, Nada! Yep, your eyes are not deceiving you. Its another empty mailbox this week. Am thinking that the mail man is either sick or on vacation and no one told me about it...LOL

Anyway, i hope you guys had a much better week than i did. I cannot wait to see what you got. Go ahead and feel free to brag and boast about your loot.

And HAPPY READING!!!! : )

5 comments:

Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Maybe next week will mean a full mailbox! Have a great week.

DCMetroreader said...

Perfect time for a catch up week!

gautami tripathy said...

Catch up on reading time!

Have a great reading week ahead! Here is my Mondays: Mailbox/Where Am I/Musings post.

Kelly said...

Hope you get lots of books next week! :)

Monique said...

Wow! I received 6 books yesterday ALONE! Maybe this week will be better...
Monique
http://armsofasister.com
http://momblogshowcase.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2011 Bookventures Book Blog. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.