Monday, August 16, 2010

Mailbox Monday

Hi everyone,

Its Monday!!!!! Start of a brand new week in blogging. I hope you guys have a wonderful week this week.

Mailbox Monday is one of my favourite memes because i get to spy on the goodies that everyone else received in the mail in the last seven days. Now Mailbox Monday is traditional hosted by Marcia@ The Printed Page however its on tour so our lovely host this month is Chick Loves Lit. If you are nosy like me (yes you are, don't try to hide it) and you want to see what everyone else got, go check out this blog.

This week I've got an empty mailbox but i have several great books to read over the next few weeks. Look out for my reviews.

So now that i am living vicariously through you, what came in your mailbox this week?

1 comment:

gautami tripathy said...

It is good to have an empty mailbox once in a while. That means more time devoted to our tbr piles!

Have a great reading week ahead! Here is my Mondays: Mailbox/Where Am I/Musings post.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2011 Bookventures Book Blog. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.