Thursday, August 19, 2010

Just a tad bit about me



I thought i would break the routine of posting all of those book reviews by sharing these photos with you guys. This is the view from my bedroom window. Its been raining quite a lot these days (very usual during the rainy reason) and its the perfect weather for staying inside and curling up with a few books from my to-read pile. However with this type of weather, you are also predisposed to falling asleep (in the middle of the day no doubt) which i have caught myself doing quite a few times...LOL

Note to self: I've got to remember to set the date on that darn camera.

Anyway, i hope you enjoy the view.

Have a great evening everyone!!!!

2 comments:

Bibliophile By the Sea said...

OKAY...this view is gorgeous, rain or not. Now I am trying to figure out where you live? US or other?

Coffee and a Book Chick said...

My husband and I are wondering what the view from the guest room looks like, and when we come visit...! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2011 Bookventures Book Blog. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.