Wednesday, July 28, 2010

WWW Wednesday

Its Wednesday and that means its time for another installment of WWW Wednesdays. WWW Wednesdays is hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?

 Here are my responses:

I am currently reading.........



















I recently finished reading.........
























I think i'll read this next



4 comments:

Kelsey said...

Haven't heard of any of those...have to go check them out now...:)

aLmYbNeNr said...

I haven't heard of them either!

Jess said...

Fearless sounds like an interesting read!

Violet said...

These are all new to me. Hope you enjoy Through the Triangle! Happy reading! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2011 Bookventures Book Blog. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.