Wednesday, July 21, 2010

WWW Wednesday


Hi everyone,

Its a rainy Wednesday here but its the most inviting weather for reading. WWW Wednesdays is hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading.

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
* What are you currently reading? 
* What did you recently finish reading? 
* What do you think you’ll read next? 

Here are my responses:

I am currently reading Be Bodacious; Put Life in Your Leadership by Steven D. Woods. Its a lite read and a welcomed change from all the historical fictions i have been reading for the past few weeks. I am also going to be giving away a copy of this book so look out for by review and giveaway soon.

I just finished reading Shadow of the Swords by Kamran Pasha, a novel about the crusades. I really enjoyed this book and I am looking forward to the author chat with Kamran from July 26th - 30th over at the book club.

Next on my to-read pile is a book called Permanent Obscurity by Richard Perez. The content is promising to be somewhat risque and i honestly cannot wait to begin reading it. I'll keep you guys posted on this one.

How was your week in reading?

6 comments:

Aimee said...

Great picks, I haven't heard of any of these. Enjoy your books!
My WWW is here.

CMash said...

Have seen Be Bodacious quite a bit around bloggy land and am looking forward to your review. Happy Reading!!
CMash

Alayne said...

I enjoyed Shadow of the Swords as well. Thanks for visiting The Crowded Leaf.

Aleksandra said...

Shadow of the Swords sound great! I'll add it on my list! Here's my WWW: http://my-book-obsession.blogspot.com/2010/07/www-wednesdays-17.html Happy reading!!!

marshalslion said...

Great picks! the "Shadow of the Swords" sounds interesting!

CMash said...

Hi:
If you could stop byhere, an award awaits you.
CMash

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2011 Bookventures Book Blog. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.