Wednesday, July 14, 2010

WWW Wednesday

Hey everyone,

Its Wednesday and that means its time for another installment of WWW Wednesdays. WWW Wednesdays is hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?

Here are my responses:

I am currently reading Juliet by Ann Fortier. Its a big book (400+ pages) but i hope to have my review for it soon. I recently finished reading Folly by Marthe Jocelyn and really enjoyed it. Here's my review of the book. Next on my list is a historical fiction called Shadow of the Swords by Kamran Pasha. We will be chatting with him from July 26th to31st over at the book club so i hope you can join us for that.

After much organizing and re-organizing i think i finally have a grasp on my to-read pile. This would make my participation in the WWW Wednesday meme a little more straightforward. Though i may have some books that are squeezed in from time to time, all the chaos is done and gone and i am very proud of myself   : )

How was your week in reading?

1 comment:

Jess said...

That is so great -- have fun chatting with the author!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2011 Bookventures Book Blog. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.