Thursday, July 22, 2010

Summer Blogger Award


Hi everyone,

Cheryl@Cmash Loves to Read bestowed on me this great award. I usually never win anything (seriously i don't) and i was so surprised and happy about the honor. Sometimes it's still hard to believe that i have devoted readers who check out my blog everyday. And i still go through the roof whenever someone comments on my post. I am really happy that you enjoy my content : )

The award was created by Book Lover's Review.

Here are the rules:
The rules are simple thank the person who gave it to you with a link back in your post, and send this on to fellow bloggers who rock this summer. List 4 rocking bloggers to share this with, and post a note to them through their comments.
I have to pass this great award on to 4 other bloggers. I wish i wasn't so limited though but here goes:

Julie@Knitting and Sundries
DCMetroreader Washington, DC
Amy@The Black Sheep Dances
Gautami Tripathy@ Everything Distills into Reading


I really love your blog!!!!

3 comments:

DCMetroreader said...

Congrats on your award!

And thanks so much for passing it on to me!

gautami tripathy said...

Congrats for your award!

I feel good that you passed to me...thanks!

jewelknits said...

Thank you! You are definitely awesome and totally deserving!

Julie @ Knitting and Sundries

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2011 Bookventures Book Blog. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.