Monday, July 19, 2010

Mailbox Monday


Hi everyone,

Its Monday!!!!! Start of a brand new week in blogging. I hope you guys have a wonderful week this week.

Mailbox monday is one of my favourite memes because i get to spy on the goodies that everyone else received in the mail in the last seven days. Mailbox Monday is hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page so if you are nosy like me and want to participate to see what everyone else got, go check out this blog.

Here's a peek at the books that came into my home in the last seven days.



Flight to Heaven by Captain Dale Black came from Bethany House










Into the Beautiful North by Luis Alberto Urrea came from Hachette Book Group










The Body Shop by Paul Solotaroff  also came from the Hachette Book Group











Red Hook Road by Ayelet Waldman came from Doubleday










French Letters; Virginia's War, Terra Texas 1944 by John Woodville London came from Phenix and Phenix Publishing.








A special THANK YOU go out to everyone who sent me books last week. I really can't wait to dig into them.

Cheers!!

11 comments:

Book Sake said...

Red Hook Road looks interesting, enjoy your books!

Alayne said...

Into the Beautiful North has an amazing cover. I hope you enjoy it. My mailbox is at The Crowded Leaf.

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...

Red Hook Road is next up here in the tbr stack. I hope it is a good read. Enjoy!

Kaye said...

I've heard really good things about Into the beautiful North. Enjoy it and all your other books. Thanks for dropping by my MM today.

DCMetroreader said...

I have Red Hook Road and the Body Shop (reading that now -- its a pretty graphic account of the 70's in NYC, but so far so good).

Enjoy your books!

TheBookGirl said...

Oh I'm jealous! I wanted to get a copy of Ayelet Waldman's Red Hook Road...I've read all of her stuff.
Enjoy your books, and thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Diane said...

Into the Beautiful North and Red Hook Road appeal to me; enjoy!

Lisa said...

Nice Mailbox today! HAPPY READING!

CMash said...

I also have Red Hook Road in my TBR Review pile. Will be interesting to see what you think.
CMash

Natalie W said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your books look good, hope you enjoy them,
Natalie :0)

jewelknits said...

Ooh!! I can't wait to see what you think of Into the Beautiful North! And we'll definitely have to compare notes on "The Body Shop" and "Red Hook Road" (which I've heard is a great read! Very good mailbox! I'm jealous a lil'!

Julie @ Knitting and Sundries

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2011 Bookventures Book Blog. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.