Monday, July 12, 2010

Mailbox Monday


Hi everyone,

My mailbox is coming to you a bit early today since i seem to be having a slight case of insomnia . Its now 1:56am in Trinidad and Tobago : (

As you already know, mailbox monday is one of my favourite memes because i get to spy on the goodies that everyone else received in the mail in the last seven days. Mailbox Monday is hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page so if you are nosy like me and want to participate to see what everyone else got, go check out this blog.

Here's a peek at the books that came into my home in the last seven days.

All of last week's books came from the Hachette Book Group


Private by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro (Audio book)















The Lion by Nelson De Mille (Audio book)
















The Broom and the System by David Wallace Foster ( Audio book)








More Church Folk by Michele Andrea Bowen










A special thanks go out to everyone who sent me books last week. I hope you guys have an amazing week in reading.

14 comments:

Jennifer @ Mrs. Q: Book Addict said...

Enjoy your new books. All are new to me. More Church Folk looks interesting.

Jennifer, Snapshot said...

Nice to meet you over at my book blog 5minutesforbooks.com.

Thanks for the kind words.

I listened to a James Patterson audiobook once from Hachette, and it was a fun listen. The short chapters kept it moving right along.

Diane said...

Lucky you. I am waiting for the audio of the DeMille book from the library. enjoy your books.

CMash said...

So jealous....a Patterson book...this one will be going on my tbr bucket list.
CMash

Kaye said...

More Church Fold has an intersting cover. So different from the Patterson one. Have a great week, happy reading and enjoy all your new books!

Lady Q said...

The Lion has gotten a lot of positive press! Enjoy! Here's my Mailbox. Happy reading!

Alayne said...

The Lion looks great! Happy reading. My mailbox is at The Crowded Leaf.

gautami tripathy said...

Happy reading! Those look good.

Mondays: Whereabouts/Musings/Mailbox

bermudaonion said...

Nice week in books! More Church Folk sounds appealing.

April said...

Great group of books! I am really curious about Private! Enjoy and have a great week!

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...

More Church Folk sounds like a book I would enjoy. Enjoy all your new reads!

gautami tripathy said...

Thanks for visiting me. My name is pronounced as G-a-oo-t-a-mee

:D

Suko said...

Happy, happy reading! The audiobook really interests me (author of Infinite Jest).

Here's mine: http://suko95.blogspot.com/2010/07/mailbox-monday-im-back.html

pussreboots said...

Enjoy what you received. Two books for me this week. Pussreboots.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2011 Bookventures Book Blog. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.