Monday, July 5, 2010

Mailbox Monday & Happy Birthday!!!!!


Its Monday, the start of another great week in book blogging. To start off my Monday here's a new installment of Mailbox Monday.

Mailbox Monday is  a weekly meme where we share all the books that came into our homes over the past 7 days. Check out the book that i received last week and don't forget to head over to The Printed Page to see what everyone else received and to join in on the fun.

All of these books came from International Publishers Marketing.


Emily Green and Me by Kathryn White







Molly's Millions by Victoria Connelly

















This is the Day by Daniel Blythe









I also received a tote from Janice Seagraves as part of her blog win. Unfortunately my camera isnt working well these days so i have no photographic evidence but it looks soo cute : )

Thanks to everyone who sent me books last week. This edition of Mailbox Monday is also special since i turn 24 today. I intend to spend the day doing what i love the most.....reading!!!!

Have a great week everyone.

9 comments:

DCMetroreader said...

Molly's Million's looks like a fun read!

Enjoy your books!

Mash1195 said...

Looks like some fun books.
Lesley-Ann: A very happy 24th birthday!!! The same age as my baby. Have a fantastic, relaxing, reading birthday (hopefully at the beach)and maybe even a frozen Pina Colada!! You know what I think about where you are spending your bday.
Cheryl "Mash"

gautami tripathy said...

May you get more books on your birthday!

Mondays: Mailbox/Whereabouts/Musings

Booksnyc said...

Happy Birthday! I love the cover of Molly's Millions!

Lady Q said...

Happy Birthday! Today is my husband's birthday, too! He's 36. Happy reading, too. Here's my Mailbox.

jewelknits said...

Happy BIRTHDAY!! I vaguely remember 24 ... I think that was when I found my first gray hair! LOL!!! BUT it was the only one for like another 10 years, so don't despair!

bookfanmary said...

I hope they're all good books.
Happy Birthday!

Diane said...

Happy Birthday; great books too.

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...

Happy Birthday! Molly's Millions looks like a fun read!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2011 Bookventures Book Blog. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.