Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Comments Moderation issues

Hi Everyone,

I am having some problems with the comment moderation settings in blogger. It is not allowing me to publish the comments that you guys are leaving on the post. I have since disabled this setting so that once you leave a comment, it will automatically appear on the blog.

If you have left a comment on a post in the last 15 minutes or less, please check to see if the comment has appeared. If it has not, i kindly ask that you leave another comment. [update] comments are still not appearing on the blog however i receive them in my email. I know that this is a bit frustration but please don't get discouraged by Blogger's snafu.


Hopefully blogger will have this issue rectified soon. Thanks for your patience on this issue.

Your partner in reading,

Lesley-Ann

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2011 Bookventures Book Blog. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.