Wednesday, June 23, 2010

WWW Wednesdays


Hey folks,

Its Wednesday and that means its time for another installment of WWW Wednesdays. WWW Wednesdays is hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?

Here are my responses:

I am actually listening to Innocent by Scott Turow. Its a really great book but i must admit, it makes no sense if you haven't read the first book Presumed Innocent. Fortunately i have a copy but due to time constraints i haven't been able to read it yet. I hope to get to it when am done with my reading list.

I recently finished Liar Liar by K.J Larsen and Mara's Flowery Arrows. My review for both will be posted in the upcoming days so that's definitely something to look forward to.

My next reads will remain from last week; A note from an Old Acquaintance by Bill Walker and Stand by Debbie Williamson.

I hope you all have a great week of reading!

5 comments:

Natalie W said...

Sounds like some great reads. Have Innocent on my wish list, read good reviews on that one.
Have a great week.
Natalie :0)

Kate Evangelista said...

YA Book Giveaway at: http://kateevangelistarandr.blogspot.com/

Janice said...

Book ventures you won my tote.

Please check on my "main blog" for contact information, so I can get your snail mail addy and send you, your prize. :)

Janice~

Bookventures said...

OMG, I cannot believe it! Thanks soo much! Yay!!!!!

bermudaonion said...

Hm, it's been so long since I've read Presumed Innocent - I wonder if I should re-read it before I read Innocent.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2011 Bookventures Book Blog. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.