Wednesday, June 9, 2010

WWW Wednesdays


Hey folks,

Its Wednesday and that means its time for another installment of WWW Wednesdays. WWW Wednesdays is hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?

I am about to start another book this week so i am not going to post any random questions just yet. Sorry guys, i know that you enjoyed answering them.

I am about to begin reading Digitally Daunted by Jean and Sean Westcott. Its a consumer's guide to taking control of the technology in our lives.

I just finished reading two books; Desserts for Today by Abigail Johnson Dodge which i reviewed yesterday and Nursing a Grudge by Chris Wells which i will post tomorrow. I am doubling up on my readings in order to complete them on time and let me tell you, its no easy task. Next on my list is Houdini Pie by Paul Michel.
How was your week in reading?

2 comments:

aLmYbNeNr said...

Nursing A Grudge sounds really interesting.
Here is my WWW Wednesday!

JHS. said...

I agree that Nursing a Grudge sounds off-beat and, for that reason alone, like it might be fun.

BTW, stop by and sign up to win a copy of “This One is Mine” by Maria Semple. Entries close midnight (Pacific time), June 15!

JHS
Colloquium

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2011 Bookventures Book Blog. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.