Wednesday, June 30, 2010

WWW Wednesday

Hey folks,

Its Wednesday and that means its time for another installment of WWW Wednesdays. WWW Wednesdays is hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?

Here are my responses:

I am currently reading A Note from an Old Acquaintance by Bill Walker and Stand by Debbie Williamson. They are both a contrast but are going really well thus far.

I recently finished reading The Alexandria Letter by George Honig. My review of this should be up soon.

There are several things to read on my list next including Me and Death by Richard Scrimger and Folly by Marthe Jocelyn. There may also be a few other books in between so if you see sporadic reviews its only because i am trying to clear my reading list (which is crazy high right now).

How's your week of reading? What interesting books have you read or finished reading lately? Don't forget to leave me comments : )

Have a great week everyone.

5 comments:

aLmYbNeNr said...

I haven't read any of those books!

I read a LOT of books in the past week and didn't even really realize until this post.

Here's my WWW Wednesday.

Alayne said...

Hmm The Alexandria Letter sounds intriguing. My WWW is at The Crowded Leaf.

Nikki-ann said...

I can only read 1 book at a time, otherwise I get confused (it doesn't take much with me!).

SenoraG said...

June has been a reading bust for me. Way too much going on and I sure miss my books. Here is where I am: www Wednesday

Mash1195 said...

Can't wait to see what you think about "A Note from an Old Aquaintance" I read that the beginning of the year and really liked it especially as a new debut novel.
CMash

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2011 Bookventures Book Blog. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.