Wednesday, June 16, 2010

WWW Wednesday



Hey folks,

Its Wednesday and that means its time for another installment of WWW Wednesdays. WWW Wednesdays is hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?

Here are my responses:

I am currently listening to Fever Dream, the new suspense thriller by Preston and Childs. Listening to this audio book is a welcome relief from reading all those books last week but Fever Dream is also a really good story. I will be hosting a giveaway for this book soon so keep an eye out for that post.

I just finished Wired for Work by Steve Weber and Houdini Pie by Paul Michel. You can check out my review for the latter here on the blog. I am going to post my review for Wired for Work on goodreads only since i have reviewed a book similar to that one on the blog already. I want to be able to change things up and give my readers some variety in my posts.

Next i have two things to read including The Alexandra Letter by George Honing and Stand by Debbie Williamson.

4 comments:

Jess said...

Sounds like a lot of great reading -- enjoy!

Nikki-ann said...

I haven't listened to an audio book in quite a while, but I'm glad you're enjoying listening to Fever Dream :)

Yvonne said...

You have some great reading! Enjoy!

Beverly said...

Enjoy your books - Stop by The Wormhole and see what I have been reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2011 Bookventures Book Blog. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.