Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays

Hey everyone,
Its Tuesday and that means its another installment of one of my favourite memes Teaser Tuesdays. Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! All you have to do is
_Grab your current read
_Open to a random page
_Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page. BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
_Share the title & author so others can find your book.

This week's trailer comes from Houdini Pie by Paul Michel. I am all most finished reading it so look out for my review soon.

"Frank Shaw was tired of his lawyer. He didn't like lawyers in any case, and this Gavin fellow was proving to be much more trouble than he was worth. But the problem wasn't only him, it was these damned lunatics and their holes in the ground". pg 158

What's your teaser? Be sure to leave me your comments.

Enjoy the rest of the week everyone.

5 comments:

Mash1195 said...

Good teaser..poor lawyers...always getting a bum rap and have so many jokes about them.
CMash

Alayne said...

Such a cute title. :) My teaser is at The Crowded Leaf.

Kathy Martin said...

Lunatics? Holes in the ground? Very interesting! My teaser is from Naamah's Curse by Jacqueline Carey.

Book Sake said...

Very interesting teaser from a new to me book.
Thanks for stopping by BookSake!

Laya said...

I am curious about the holes in the ground! LOL, good teaser.

Thank you for dropping by mine!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2011 Bookventures Book Blog. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.