Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Teaser Tuesday

Hey everyone,

Time certainly flies when your having fun. Can you believe its almost mid-week already? Well its time for another installment of one of my favourite memes Teaser Tuesdays.

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! All you have to do is

_Grab your current read

_Open to a random page

_Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page. BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!

_Share the title & author so others can find your book.

I am taking today's teaser from Nursing a Grudge by Chris Wells. I am close to finishing the book so look out for my review on it soon.

"It could have been simple enough for him to turn on the TV and find all those things out. But he just didn't have the heart. The whole world was outside his door, but as far as he was concerned, it could stay out there" pg 204

Hope you enjoyed it. What's your teaser?

7 comments:

gautami tripathy said...

Very interesting teaser...

Teaser Tuesdays: Saving Max by Antoinette van Heugten

E.J. Stevens said...

Ooh, sometimes I feel like this as well. Great Teaser! My Teaser for Captivate is here.

Happy reading. :)

xx,
E.J.
From the Shadows

Book Sake said...

A very relatable teaser today!

Thanks for stopping by BookSake.

Mash1195 said...

Thinking that we all feel that way sometimes...good one.
CMash

Alice Audrey said...

If I have a good book, the whole world can just stay out there. Who needs a TV?

My teaser is here.

Heather said...

Exactly how I feel some days. Great teaser!
My post: Mum's The Word

Beverly said...

Great teaser! Stop by and check out my teaser at The Wormhole.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2011 Bookventures Book Blog. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.