Monday, June 28, 2010

Mailbox Monday


Its Monday!!!! Time for another installment of Mailbox Monday.

Mailbox Monday is  a weekly meme where we share all the books that came into our homes over the past 7 days. Mailbox Monday is hosted by Marcia at  The Printed Page so you can head over there to see what everyone else received and to join in on the fun.

I haven't had an empty mailbox for a few weeks now. The last time i got one i was totally freaked out. Now i kind of welcome it. At least it gives me some time to finish my current reading list.

Dont let my empty mailbox scare you away. I still want to know what you guys received last week so we can both re-live your excitement when the packages came in : )

I hope you guys have a great week!

1 comment:

Aths said...

I have to agree with you. Much as I would love to have books keep coming into my house, I welcome the empty mailbox weeks too. Phew!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2011 Bookventures Book Blog. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.