Monday, June 14, 2010

Mailbox Monday


Its Monday, the start of another great week in book blogging. To start off my Monday here's a new installment of Mailbox Monday.

Mailbox Monday is  a weekly meme where we share all the books that came into our homes over the past 7 days. Check out the book that i received last week and don't forget to head over to The Printed Page to see what everyone else received and to join in on the fun.


Fearless- The Seven Principles of Peace of Mind by Brenda Shoshanna cam from Bostick Communication

A special thanks go out all those who sent me books last week.

What books came into your home this week?

6 comments:

Alayne said...

This looks inspirational! Happy reading. Thanks for visiting The Crowded Leaf.

Carrie said...

This looks like a really thought-provoking title!

Thanks for visiting our post as well

- Carrie, 5 Minutes for Books

Suko said...

I hope you enjoy this book. It sound inspiring. :-)

For a look at my mailbox: http://suko95.blogspot.com/2010/06/mailbox-monday-summer-books.html

Lindsay Blogs said...

Thanks for stopping by my site earlier. I am a new subscriber! I hope Fearless turns out to be all it says it is. :)

Staci said...

I would love peace of mind!! Enjoy this one

avisannschild said...

This one sounds great. I hope you enjoy it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2011 Bookventures Book Blog. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.