Monday, June 7, 2010

Mailbox Monday




Hi everyone and welcome to Mailbox Monday. Mailbox Monday is  a weekly meme where we share all the books that came into our homes over the past 7 days. Check out the great books that i received last week and don't forget to head over to The Printed Page to see what everyone else received and to join in on the fun.



Innocent by Scott Turow came from Hachette Audio Books















Presumed Innocent by Scott Turow was a win from Rhodes Reviews
















I Will Not Be Silent by April Maley came from the Author via Bostick Communication







The Alexandria Letter
by George R. Honing came from Phenix & Phenix Publishings








A Note from an Old Acquaintance by Bill Walker came from the Author via Pump Up Your Books Virtual Blog Tour













Stand by Debbie Williamson came from the Author.






Fever Dreams by Preston and Childs came via Hachette Audio Books















A special thanks goes out to everyone who sent me books last week. My reading list is getting higher but i can't wait to begin reading them.

Have a great week everyone!!!



10 comments:

Natalie said...

Want a chance to win a meet & greet with a Random House authour!? Well you can take this 5 question quiz on facebook for a chance to win http://www.facebook.com/bertelsmannanniversary#!/bertelsmannanniversary?v=app_308980607538

bermudaonion said...

You had a great week of books! I loved Presumed Innocent when I read it years ago.

Alyce said...

Those all look like really intense reads!

Mash1195 said...

Wow..lots of good books there.
I read A Note From An Old Acquaitance on his last tour..can't wait to see what you think. Happy Reading !!!

Mary said...

Ooh, great books! I liked Presumed Innocent (read it when it was first published). Enjoy!

Jennifer, Snapshot said...

I'll bet Innocent makes for a good audiobook. I just reviewed the book last week (and also my re-watch of the Presumed Innocent movie to get me in the right frame of mind).


Mine is posted at my book blog 5 Minutes for Books

Jennifer @ Mrs. Q: Book Addict said...

Enjoy your new books. I have the Scott Turow books to read as well.

pussreboots said...

Enjoy your books. Thank you for stopping by.

Mash1195 said...

Please stop by here, there is an award to be picked up.
CMash

April said...

Lots of great books! I Will Not Be Silent looks powerful!
Enjoy and have a great week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2011 Bookventures Book Blog. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.