Saturday, June 19, 2010

Help improve Bookventures Book Blog


Hi everyone,

I am embarking on a drive to improve the blog and subsequently its content. To do so however i need your help. I have created a short questionnaire that you can access via the link below. The questionnaire comprises of seven (7) questions and will take approximately five (5) minutes to complete. All of your responses will be anonymous and confidential. Once I have tallied your responses, they will be analyzed and I would later post them on the blog.

For the purpose of collecting the data for this questionnaire, my blogging schedule will be interrupted and will resume on Tuesday 22nd June.

Thank you in advance.

Help improve Bookventures Book Blog

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2011 Bookventures Book Blog. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.