Wednesday, May 19, 2010

WWW Wednesdays



WWW Wednesdays is hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?

And to personalize the list, every week i will add a random question. This week, my random question comes from Horn by Joe Hill Here it is......

*If you were to have a super human power, what would it be?

Here are my responses


I am currently reading Horn by Joe Hill and i am really loving it.  I finished reading Tell me Honey 2000 questions for Couples by Vikram Chandiramani. Look out for my review on it soon. I also finished a short story by Stephen King called One for the Road. That review will be featured in my Saturday Shorts meme so be on the look out for it. I am not quite sure what i'll read next though but i'll post the picture of the book up soon.

I am tossing the final question to you guys. I would love to hear your thoughts on it. Leave me a comment and tell me what super human power you would want to have.

Hope you've had a great weekend thus far.

7 comments:

Mash1195 said...

What a great question...but while I'm thinking of my answer I became a follower of your blog. I can't believe I haven't found you sooner, your blog is great!!! Ok..for my answer...to get things done in a second...example spring cleaning :( which usually takes me a few days to do one room.
CMash

Bookventures said...

Hey Cheryl, what a great idea. Invisibility would have to be my power. Sometimes, i would just like to disappear from all the crazies in life. Thanks for following us. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Alayne said...

I really would love to read Horns! Hope you're enjoying it. Thanks for visiting The Crowded Leaf.

Tea said...

I would stop "death." That's my answer.

Tea said...

I haven't read Joe Hill.

http://readwithtea.blogspot.com/2010/05/www.html

Aleksandra said...

Horns is in my tbr pile! I'm glad you're enjoying it! Happy reading!

Yvonne said...

I've been wanting to read the Joe Hill book. It looks good.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2011 Bookventures Book Blog. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.