Wednesday, May 12, 2010

WWW Wednesdays

WWW Wednesdays is hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?

And to personalize the list, every week i will add a random question. This week, my random question comes from Tell Me Honey 2000 Questions for Couples by  Vikram Chandiramani. Here it is......

*What is the one thing you feel you must do in your lifetime, without which you would be very disappointed at the end of your life?

Here are my responses

I am currently reading Tell Me Honey, 2000 Questions for Couples by Vikram Chandiramani. Its a book full of questions so doing a review on this would be very interesting. I am taking a practical approach to the book.

I recently finished The River Between by Jacquline Cook. Check out my review on it here.

Next, it think i'll read One for the Road by Stephen King. I have always been a fan of his and am really glad am getting a chance to review this book.

Finally, the one thing that i must do in my lifetime is travel to Greece and Egypt. I really love the culture and rich history that just emanate  from these places. There are others on my list too like Italy and Ghana. I guess if i don't travel and visit those places i would feel like i have not really lived.

Have a great week everyone!

3 comments:

Alayne said...

I really need to read more Stephen King. I think Under the Dome looks fascinating!

I am loving The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake right now, it's really amazing. :)

Thanks for visiting The Crowded Leaf.

Anonymous said...

That questions book you've recommended is just what I was looking for! Thanks a ton!

bermudaonion said...

I hope all of your travel dreams come true!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2011 Bookventures Book Blog. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.