Wednesday, May 26, 2010

WWW Wednesday

Its Wednesday and that means its time for another installment of WWW Wednesdays. WWW Wednesdays is hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?

And to personalize the list, every week i will add a random question. This week, my random question comes from Annexed by Sharon Dogar. Here it is......

*  If you were to meet someone who survived the Holocaust and you were allowed to ask one (1) question, what would that question be?

Here are my responses

I am still reading Horn by Joe Hill. Its 50+ chapters long but am enjoying every bit of it. I can't wait to post my review for you guys. Ironically, i finished reading One for the Road by Stephen King who happens to be the father of Joe Hill (p.s that's his sobriquet). I really enjoyed it and you can check my review for it here. Next i will be reading Annexed by Sharon Dogar. Its the story of Peter Van Pels and his family who were locked away with Anne Frank. Am itching to begin this book since it offers an entirely different perspective on Anne's life during that period and also about what she wrote in her diary. And finally, though i have yet to meet anyone who survived the Holocaust i think my question would be what was life like living in those concentration camps. I can guarantee you that before he/she could even finish answering the question, i would be crying my eyes out.

What do you guys think. I know the most obvious one would be the response i gave but what one question would you want to ask that person?

Happy reading everyone and have a great week!

2 comments:

Alayne said...

Good luck with Horns! Hope you're enjoying it at least. :) Thanks for visiting The Crowded Leaf.

Aimee said...

Great picks! I'm a big fan of Stephen King!

Here is my WWW list here

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2011 Bookventures Book Blog. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.