Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Teaser Tuesdays

Hey everyone,

Its Tuesday and that means its another installment of one of my favourite memes Teaser Tuesdays.

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! All you have to do is

_Grab your current read

_Open to a random page

_Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page. BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!

_Share the title & author so others can find your book.


This week's teaser comes from Horn by Joe Hill. I am really loving the darkness of this book. Its sinister but yet kinda funny at the same time.Check out this snippet below.

'I want to kiss you on the mouth when you talk dirty', Posada said......That was when Ig remembered the horns. It was starting again, like the doctor and the nurse, like Glenna and Allie Letterworth.

'Do you know guys even know what you're saying?' Ig asked. 'No' Posada said. 'Kinda of' Sturtz said. He squinted, as if trying to read something printed on a distant sign."We're talking about whether we ought to bust you just for the fun of it, but i dont know why'.


Hope you enjoyed my teaser. Don't forget to leave a link to yours in the comments section.




9 comments:

The Lit Witch said...

Hi there and thanks for stopping by my blog! Interesting teaser! For anyone else who may be interested, my teaser this week comes from Affinity by Sarah Waters. Here's the link

Creations by Laurel-Rain Snow said...

I've been curious about this book...tempting teaser.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Alice Audrey said...

I'm not sure I get this. I'm lost in who said what.

Alayne said...

This book sounds so interesting. Nice teaser. My teaser this week is from THE PASSAGE and it's up at The Crowded Leaf.

Emma Michaels said...

Great Teaser! Here is my Teaser Tuesday:
http://emmamichaels.blogspot.com/2010/05/teaser-tuesday_18.html

Feel free to stop by tomorrow for my review and GIVEAWAY of the book and a new ARC, by the same author, next Spring when it is released!

Sincerely,
Emma Michaels

E.J. Stevens said...

Looking forward to reading this.

My teaser is here.

Happy reading. :)

xx,
E.J

Audrey said...

Good Teaser! The author is new to me - will have to see what the library has.

HERE is mine for this week :)

Book Sake said...

2nd teaser for this one and now I HAVE to add it to my TBR list, it looks so good!

Our teaser is at BookSake.

Nise' said...

I was looking at this book at the library wondering if it would be too weird for me. Look forward to your thoughts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2011 Bookventures Book Blog. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.