Monday, May 24, 2010

Mailbox Monday

Welcome to Mailbox Monday a weekly meme where we share all the books that came into our homes over the past 7 days. Check out the great books that i received last week  and don't forget to head over to The Printed Page to see what everyone else received and to join in on the fun.



I won One Day by David Nicholls in the Knopf/Double Day Sweepstakes


  Digitally Daunted came from Jean Westcott at International Publishers Marketing. They also sent me a copy of their catalogue.



Houdini Pie by Paul Michel came from Bannet and Hastings Publishings



 










Special thanks to everyone who sent me books over the last week. I can't wait to get started on them. Also don't forget to head over to Bookventures Book Club's new site to post your book reviews, participate in a members giveaway or read with the club.

Happy Reading everyone. Hope you have a great week!!!

7 comments:

DCMetroreader said...

I think I could use Digitally Daunted!

Enjoy your books!

Alayne said...

Ooh what is One Day about? Sounds intriguing. Thanks for visiting The Crowded Leaf.

Mash1195 said...

Your books look interesting..will wait for your reviews to see if I should add to my personal tbr list.
CMash

Mary said...

I need to go find out more about One Day. Have a great week!

Staci said...

I like the cover of One Day...could be interesting!

Enjoy your books!

Rose City Reader said...

Digitally Daunted -- that's me!

Here is my MM list on Rose City Reader.

Josette said...

I like the cover of One Day! Wonder what it's about...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2011 Bookventures Book Blog. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.