Monday, May 17, 2010

Mailbox Monday

Welcome to Mailbox Monday a weekly meme where we share all the books that came into our homes over the past 7 days. Check out the great books that i received last week  and don't forget to head over to The Printed Page to see what everyone else received and to join in on the fun.


 One for the Road by Stephen King came from PS Publishing








Horns by Joe Hill also came from PS Publishing









Juliet by Ann Fortier was a win from Goodreads











  Revenge Served Cold by Jackie Fullerton came from Cadence Marketing Group









Special thanks to everyone who sent me books over the last week. I can't wait to get started on them. Also don't forget to head over to Bookventures Book Club's new site to post your book reviews, participate in a members giveaway or read with the club.

Happy Reading everyone. Hope you have a great week!!!

12 comments:

Diane said...

The Joe Hill book: Horns is on my wish list. I liked Heart Shaped Box; enjoy

gautami tripathy said...

I see some great titles here!

Mondays: Mailbox/Whereabouts/Musings

Monique said...

Morning!
I need to add this to my blog. How did you get the pictures with the border around them?

Thanks!
Monique

Susan said...

Hi there! I am a new follower, and I wanted to say that you have awesome books listed! I found you through The Printed Page's Linky for Mailbox Monday! Come on over and check out my MM post - I had a very, very good week!

Hugs~
Susan
sweb4us@aol.com
http://crazycatladyslibrary.blogspot.com/

Bookventures said...

Hi Monique,

I checked my settings to see if it was something i did but i couldn't find the solution. I just upload my pictures and they come out with that border around them. Sorry i am not much help. Thanks for passing by anyway and good luck with your blog.

Lady Q said...

Nice mailbox. I'd like to hear what you think of Horn's book. Enjoy! Here's my Mailbox.

Alayne said...

I have Juliet as well and I can't wait to start it! Happy reading. My mailbox is at The Crowded Leaf.

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...

Juliet made it's way into my home also. It looks like a very good read. Enjoy all your new treasures.

Kelly McDermott-Bay said...

You will love Juliet, I know I am enjoying it.
Kelly Bookend Diaries

Suko said...

Wow! I didn't know that Stephen King books were sent to book bloggers! Enjoy your new books. :)

My mailbox is here: http://suko95.blogspot.com/2010/05/mailbox-monday-more-books.html

Mary (Bookfan) said...

I've read good reviews for Juliet. Enjoy all your books!

Aths said...

Wow.. you got some good books! I'm envious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2011 Bookventures Book Blog. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.