Monday, May 10, 2010

Mailbox Monday



Time certainly flies when your having fun. Can you believe its Monday already! Well i hope you guys have a great week.

Its time for another installment of one of my favourite memes Mailbox Monday. After having an empty mailbox for two weeks in a row, i am happy to announce the two books that made its way into my home last week. Check them out below and don't forget to head over to The Printed Page to see what everyone else received and to join in on the fun.



Think for Yourself by David Charles came from Pump up your Books as part of the Blog Tour in June.










Every Boat Turns South by J.P White also came from Pump Up Your Books







4 comments:

gautami tripathy said...

I like the sound of Every Boat Turns South!

Mailbox Mondays

Musings/Whereabouts

April said...

I just submitted an interview to Blogcritics that I did with J.P. White and he sounds like a very interesting man. His books sounds intriguing as well. I will be anxious to hear your thoughts on it!

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...

Interesting titles! I hope you enjoy them both.

Mary (Bookfan) said...

They both look interesting. Have a good week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2011 Bookventures Book Blog. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.