Monday, May 3, 2010

Mailbox Monday



Another empty mailbox!!!!  Am starting to wonder if everything is ok.

I did however win a copy of Presumed Innocent from Rhodes Review and Juliet from Goodreads' First Reader programme.  So i have a few things to look forward to over the coming weeks.

I would love to hear about the great things that you received.  Hope last week was much better for you.

Mailbox Mondays is hosted by Marcia over at the Printed Page so check out her website to see what everyone else received.

3 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I need a week like that. Good luck catching up this week!

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...

Juliet looks very good. I have had a couple of slow and empty weeks too lately. It is kind of nice to be able to catch up. I hope next week is better for you.

Serena said...

Have a great week in reading!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2011 Bookventures Book Blog. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.