Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Books off my Bookshelf - Adoption programme



Hey everyone,

Am announcing a new feature on the book club called Books off my Bookshelf. Essentially its a programme where i pass on the books that i have read to other members of the book club, kind of like Read It Forward. I think it'll be a great way for me to clean up my bookshelf from all the reviewer copies that i receive but also the members can benefit from adopting a few great books.  I have uploaded three great books to start with. These are
  1. The Likeness by Tana French
  2. Dead as a Doornail by Charlaine Harris
  3. Dirty Little Angels by Chris Tusa
More will be added as i finish my reading and off course once i secure permission to give them up for adoption. Lucky winners may have to provide a review of their new books however when this is necessary, i will state it as a rule in the programme.

Are you interested? Then head over to the book club and participate. You have to be a member to join in on the fun.

See you there!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2011 Bookventures Book Blog. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.