Wednesday, April 28, 2010

WWW Wednesdays

WWW Wednesdays is hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading. To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

* What are you currently reading?
* What did you recently finish reading?
* What do you think you’ll read next?

And to personalize the list, every week i will add a random question. This week, my random question is......

*What's the biggest news happening in you country, county or state today?

Here are my responses I am currently reading The River Between by Jacqueline Cook. I just finished reading Dirty Little Angels by Chris Tusa. You can read my review here. I really enjoyed it. Unfortunately i have not been able to finish And You Invited Me In by Cheryl Moss Tyler. No, No, No, its not the book...its just me! : ) Next, i think i'll read Angry Housewives Eating Bon Bons by Lorna Landvik

Today, the biggest story coming out of Trinidad and Tobago is actually about elections. The ruling political party The People's National Movement (PNM)  has called a general election so for the past few days, its all about getting ready for elections and watching the national rallies of both political parties; the PNM and The United National Congress of the People (UNCOP).

I can't wait to here your responses. Hope you've  had a great week thus far.


4 comments:

Vanessa Vinos said...

Hi Bookventures from across the "pond" in sunny Spain.
I have just come across your blog and really love it!.

Here's the link to my books I'm reading at the moment

van-vinos.blogspot.com/2010/04/wwwwednesdays.html

Do leave your comments and let me know your thoughts.

Alayne said...

Happy reading! Thanks for visiting The Crowded Leaf.

bermudaonion said...

I hope you're enjoying The River Between Us - I've heard it's good.

Bookventures said...

Hi Kathy, its going good thus far. Am going to be finished soon so look out for my review.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Copyright 2011 Bookventures Book Blog. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Blogger.